• Our Good Eats raw, Organic Pumpkin Seeds are an excellent source of iron, protein, vitamin E and many of the B vitamins
• Pumpkin seeds are packed with flavour and add an extra crunch to many dishes of food
• They can be added into numerous baked goods such as muffins, cookies or breads, mix them into a trail mix blend, add them to cereals and salads or eat them on their own
• Non GMO
• High in iron, protein, vitamin E, and many of the B vitamins
• Certified Gluten Free by the Canadian Celiac Society
I enjoy them raw in salads. I also use them when baking granola cereal and fruit crisps. They taste delicious. I appreciate that they do not come into contact with soy products.
Popular Trending Products