• Good Eats White Organic Arborio is a gluten free high-starch, short-grain rice used for making risotto
• Named after the commune of Arborio in the northwestern Italian region of Piedmont, Arborio rice is high in amylopectin starch, which is what gives risotto its creamy texture
• The oval grains are about a quarter of an inch long and white. When cooked, the rounded grains are firm, and creamy and chewy compared to other varieties of rice, due to their higher amylopectin starch content
• Combine rice, liquid, and butter or oil in a pot, and bring to a boil.
• Cover with tight-fitting lid. Reduce heat to maintain a low simmer, and cook for 20 minutes.
• Remove from heat (keep covered) and steam for 10 minutes. Salt to taste (optional).
• Non GMO
• High in carbohydrates, low in sodium and iron
• Certified Gluten Free by the Canadian Celiac Society
Popular Trending Products