• Good Eats Ogranic Brown Basmati Rice is a delicious long-grain rice with a nutty flavor of brown rice and the aromatic essence of traditional Basmati
• It is perfect in traditional rice dishes
• Brown Basmati Rice is packed with nutrients, it keeps you full for longer, keeps blood sugar level stable as it has a low GI (Glycaemic Index)
• Combine rice, liquid, and butter or oil in a pot, and bring to a boil.
• Cover with a tight-fitting lid. Reduce heat to maintain a low simmer, and cook for 40 minutes.
• Remove from heat (keep covered) and steam for 10 minutes. • Fluff with fork and serve.
• Non GMO
• High in carbs and micronutrients like thiamine, folate, and selenium
• Certified Gluten Free by the Canadian Celiac Society
Popular Trending Products